Friday, June 03, 2005
the new place
Well, I just thought you should know that I love my new place!! The move went well and we're slowly getting settled in. It's so nice and clean and cheerful. I liked the last place, but it was pretty dilapitated. Most of the rooms are a soft, buttery yellow. The kitchen is kind of celery green (very bootiful). I'm still zonked from the move. Last night was the first night all week that I actually stayed in and just relaxed. I had been planning to go out, but I just couldn't do it. Tonight it's Thai food and then drinks with some of my former classmates. Should be fun and pretty low key. This weekend I plan to pump up my bike tires and oil the chain so I can start riding it to work on Monday. Taking transit in rush hour bites. It would take me about 15 min. to get here on my bike, but it takes 40 to get here by transit and costs $2 each way. Well, I could write more, but I'll save it for the next post. I don't have the internet hooked up at home yet, so it's after work on a Friday and I'm ready to go home. Kisses to all my faithful readers who have, hopefully, hung in there through the recent dry spell. Have a fabulous weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Awww sweetie, I'm so glad your new place is so good! I hope you have a good weekend and I'm home again end of next week so we'll certainly have to chat on the phone!
Revenge is Mine!
consider yourself tagged. (umm... and please come to my site to see the tag since i don't know how to put links in comments.)
You can't tag me. I tagged you. Anyway, I've already done the silly list.
but this is a new silly list
Post a Comment