Friday, July 07, 2006

wah

Well, I didn't get the job I was trying for. I really, really wanted an editorial assistant job that came up recently. I tried so hard and worked so hard on the tests I had to do for it and I made it to the short list and was apparently really close to getting it. But I didn't get it :( And it kinda sucks because I spent about five hours of my vacation working on the last test. It was supposed to take 20 minutes, but of course I couldn't stop until it was as perfect as I could make it. Maybe I overdid it?

I'm trying to be optimistic because there's another openning for the same kind of job that I've applied for, as well. But I really wanted the one I didn't get. Oh well. At least I already have a job I like. So can't really complain, right? Still, boo hoo!

2 comments:

jenn said...

I'm sorry sweetie. Jobs are hard with the wanting of them and the not getting of them..

Although sometimes they are hard in the getting of them and then the not-wanting of them.

So, um, I dunno.

jenn said...

You so need to post a new entry!