Tuesday, July 12, 2005

keeping busy

Well, I don't really know what to write, but I feel the need to post something so I don't lose you guys. I don't have much left to do at work today, so I thought I'd say hi. Things are going fairly well. I still play basketball on Tuesday nights, but will have to bow out of tonight's game as I have a swollen ankle from practice on Sunday. I think I'll spend the time shopping for basketball shoes in hopes of avoiding further ankle injuries.

I'm meeting friends for Korean food tonight. Tomorrow I'm going to see a friend's play and then maybe to watch The Wizard of Oz outside on the big screen. Friday, I leave for a friend's cottage for the weekend. Living in the city is sure a lot busier than living in the country. It's good, though. It's great to have some good friends here and fun things to do.

I think it's just about time to go home now. Take care everyone!

xoxo

Laura

3 comments:

jenn said...

okay, I'm sorry - did you say something other than Korean food????

*drooooool*

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, found your blog and thought I would say hi again. I sent you an email. Laters

jenn said...

laura,

this is getting silly. I mean, you can't be that busy at work.

Or can you?

Really? There are jobs where one is that busy? Weird.