Friday, July 01, 2005

Romance is in the air

Or on the screen as it were. That's right people, I've officially accepted the proofreading job at Harlequin! I'll be able to pay my rent and buy food! They're supposed to be a great company to work for, so I'm sure it'll all be good. One of my friends told me that they have a gym in the building, so that'll be nice. Well, I'm sleepy. It's very hot here :P Goodnight all.

3 comments:

jenn said...

Ohhh! Well done!!!

*envyenvy*

Yonners said...

OHMIGOD I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!! You must tell me everything about your work! And what books you edited! And if you can leave comments like.... 'word penis is repeated too many times here' and then you get to give suggestions! Shaft just always makes me think of elevators. Boring elevators. Wheeee! Yeah for Laura!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am very happy for you and I also look forward to very interesting blog postings about your work! (I really smiled from ear to ear when I read that you got the job! Excellent.)

Miss you lots, luv Tara