Woo hoo!! I'm done :-) Yay! No more classes and homework and nasty tests for me. I start my internship on Monday, and I'm a bit anxious about it because I don't really understand how to do most of the stuff they want me to do. But, I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out. Hopefully my stupid hands won't be too bad. I'd like to get through this without disclosing my physical problems. No point in people thinking I'm incapable of doing the job. Speaking of which, I guess I better start looking for one of those job things soon. yik...
In other news, I met a really nice guy last week. He's off to Mexico at the moment, though, so I'll have to wait a bit for a second date. Probably a good thing, as it will keep things from moving too fast. I went out with a different guy today (I'm a shameless hussie, what can I say?). He was nice and attractive, but I wasn't really as interested in him as the last guy. Still, we may go out again. He's off on a cruise tomorrow. Why are all these guys off travelling around, going to exotic locales, while I'm stuck at home? Oh well, at least it's finally feeling like spring may be coming. I still need to wear a coat, but no more hat, scarf and gloves.
I'm finally reading A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I've heard references to this book forever, but had never actually read it. It's quite entertaining so far. It's actually sci-fi. Who knew? Well, ok, everyone except me.
Urg, I have to go to the dentist this afternoon. Yuck! I hope he/she is gentle, and can deal with a dentist-phobic person like myself. Bye!
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well congrats on finishing up there sweetie! Woohoo!!
Right, do let me know what it is like to 'finish' school eh? And yeah, try and keep those boys on their toes.
SMooches,
me
I am sooooo envious. I am nearly done stats, but I still have years of school afterwards before I can teach.... at a school. Hm. Odd. Anyhoo, yeah for Laura
It cut of my exclamation point at the end of my sentence. Now it sounds flat and possibly sarcastic. It was suppose to be full of energy, pep-like if you will. stupid comment thingie. Nevertheless, yeah for Laura!
You need to let us know how the new job thingy is going! Oh right, or I could call you *grin*
Post a Comment