Could have fooled me! It just snowed again!!! Yesterday was pretty nice, but today we're back to winter. Oh well. I'm assured that eventually it will improve. Apparently global warming hasn't reached Toronto. Damn carpoolers.
Other than that, I'm doing fairly well. Wow, crazy hey? I actually had some energy today. I did my laundry and my cleaning chore that was supposed to be done by last weekend. I even bought some groceries and Easter eggs. I'm gonna try really hard not to eat ALL the Easter eggs. I intend to give them to my friends and classmates. That said, I've had about four already. They're just small, though.
I think I'm feeling better because I'm almost done classes. Tuesday is the last day, and all I have left to do is update my portfolio and study for one final exam, both of which need to be done by Tuesday. Yay!
My social life is very busy this week. A friend from school invited me for dinner last night. Tonight I'm going out for coffee with Monica. Tomorrow I have yet another first date (cross your fingers that he's at least normal). Friday night is my cousin's birthday party. At least I have the energy to enjoy it.
xoxo Laura
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ohh, how exciting that classes are almost done! Good for you there sweetie, you've done such a good job and not flame-throwing the whole place to the ground!
Yay!
Post a Comment