Monday, March 07, 2005
and they call it a break
Well, in the interests of not losing the only person who seems to be commenting on my blog these days (Hi Jenn!), I figure I better write something. I just had reading break, but it wasn't very breaklike. It was crammed full of homework assignments and physical malfunctions: I threw my back out last Sunday and passed out and got to go for an ambulance ride on Monday. The ride was fun, but waiting in emergency for 10 hours sucked ass. Anyways, my back's feeling 65% better now and I haven't even thought about passing out again. The docs couldn't find anything wrong with me, so hopefully it was just an anomaly. I have to get a heart monitor thingy to wear around for a couple of days anyways. I feel tired and I don't want to go back to school tomorrow. On the bright side, I managed to get through the final season of Buffy, so I finally know how the story ends. It's crazy, though. You rent a season for a week, which is like 22 episodes that are an hour long each. Watching Buffy became my part-time job for the week. Well, I guess I better get to bed now. Gotta get up bright and early :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi sweetie, sorry you had such a sucky reading 'break' - but I'm glad you are feeling better. And yes, I'm still here reading!
xoxo
jenn
Hi beautiful, Jenn isn't the only one reading, I've just been too chicken to post a comment. Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well, but it sounds like you're on the mend. If it's any consolation I'm sick with a nasty viral infection, and I'm really getting bored of the inside of my apartment, but I don't feel well enough to go out either. Keep posting, I love reading what's going on with you. I miss you lots too. Take care and I hope you're totally better soon. Luv Tara
woo hoo! two readers :-) Anymore of you silent readers out there? Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Tara. It doesn't make me feel any better though silly girl. But, it does make me feel better to know that you're reading and enjoying my blog. I miss you too.
Hello Laura! Another silent reader! My my! I love your blog and you have the best pictures out of any of the other blogs (the bears are a very close second but you post more pics)(and you have a fro in one of them!). I usually don't leave a comment cause I am usually procrastinating (as I am currently) and I need to get back to temporarily absorbing facts I'll forget as soon as the exam is over. I'll try to comment more. And oh yeah! Thanks so much for the bookmark! I took the one with the tiger and the magpie. I'm going to use it to read this book that I can't remember the name but it's the book I wanna read as soon as school is over. 38 more days to go! Okay! Feel better! Love love.
Post a Comment