Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I'm makin' an effort

I've been chastised (gently) for not posting often enough, so I'm just gonna keep posting stuff at more regular intervals even though I feel like I don't have much of interest to report. Here goes. I have a lot of homework. There are four assignments due this week :( I'm supposed to be working on the one that's due tomorrow. It's three quarters done, but it's rather boring and I don't wanna do it. Lately, I'm trying to figure out exactly what area of book publishing I should go into. I've always thought editorial, but I was turned off by all the mousy looking, librarian types who seemed to be working in that area. I'm not ready for Northern Reflections just yet. I think I may have judged to hastily, though. I've met some more hip editorial people in the last couple days, so all may not be lost.

Romantic update: the guy I was seeing did a bit of a freak out a couple weeks ago because he went too fast and scared himself silly. So he was a toad and didn't call me for a week after telling me everything was fine. I was pretty pissed off by the time he did call (after I finally called him). But, I agreed to go out for dinner with him if only to tell him off. Needless to say we had a very important discussion. He acknowledged his bad behaviour and appologized profusely and I decided to give him a second chance. We've decided to slow things down a bit. I'm not too sure, as yet, what that entails. But, we're dating again anyways. I'm trying not to take it too seriously and just see what happens.

Well, that's all for now. Time to get back to reading my book and feeling guilty for not doing my homework.

Laters

1 comment:

jenn said...

in the words of a good friend "boys are stupid and you should throw rocks at them" ;)

Ahhh, maybe not. Maybe they're really rather fun and all.

...But relationships. Now THOSE are stupid.


I'm glad you blogged. I too am trying to just put some stuff out there even if it doesn't seem all that crazy interesting. But the dolls were a cool diversion.

xoxo
love love