Saturday, February 12, 2005

blogging on

well, I'm waiting for my friends to show up (they're an hour late!) so I figured I'd post something. They're sure to show up almost immediately now. In any event, I haven't posted much lately because I've been rather unhappy and just didn't feel like sharing the misery. I ended up breaking up with the guy I was seeing (takes a lot of restraint not to refer to him as the @$%#& I was seeing). So, I was rather upset about all that. Also, I've been having some health problems (not life threatening, but pretty lousy all the same).

Anyways, I'm feeling much better now. My health problem is still there, but I have an appointment to see a specialist at the end of February, so at least my doctor is trying to do something about it. As for dating, I'm back on the horse already. I thought about hiding out for awhile, but I figured it might be more theraputic to meet some new people who actually want to spend time with me. I'll let you know how it goes. Needless to say, I'm determined to go at a snail's pace and just have fun and date lots of different people without getting serious about any of them too soon. Well, that's all for now. I can't believe my friends are still not here. I have to befriend some more prompt people.

1 comment:

jenn said...

Oh, I hope you are feeling better. And yeah, boys are stupid. Well, some of them are. Not mine, as such. He's pretty cool and is at his course this weekend so I'm "working on my thesis" and checking blogs and thinking about playing sims for five hours straight. But I digress.

I'm so glad I'm coming to visit you because that makes me less sad about leaving here.

xoxo
jenn