Ah, sweet freedom :) I'm done, I'm done, I'm done!!!! Hard to believe I was so eager to get into this program, isn't it? I'm sure I'll be glad to go back come January, but it sure is nice to have a break. We had a party last night to celebrate. It was a lot of fun. I got home at 2am and decided, "I don't need to set the alarm. I can sleep all day if I want to." It has been a pretty slack day. I got up at 11 and bummed around for a few hours. Then I went out for Korean food with a very strange looking guy who seems to be even more broke than I am (not the best choice from Lavalife). I'm supposed to go skating with some friends from school tonight, but I think it may get postponed until January. It'd be better to go during the day when it's not so freakin' cold.
I want to say a special thankyou to Coral and Jenn, who've clearly stuck with me here through the dry spell. I hope you guys are doing well. I got my Christmas present in the mail last week, but I didn't want to open it before Christmas because I'm thinking it'll be nice to have at least one gift to open. So, I put it under our little tiny tree. Thanks so much for thinking of me.
I love you all, and I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas holiday. Have a special eggnog and think of me. You'll have to remember to sneeze afterwards, as I'm allergic.
Thursday, December 16, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!
Yay on being done for a bit. Oh how wonderful that feels!! I can't believe I've not looked at my thesis for something insane like five or six days now!!
And I'm glad you got your pressie - hey, it is a pressie within a pressie too. Your birthday gift is wrapped up inside the christmas gift *grin* - as that was the only way I could get the packaging to work.
Oh, and take a peek if you've left it in the brown wrapping - but I"m pretty sure I put christmas wrap on your gift so it need not sit under the tree in plain brown baggyness.
Many many snuggles sweetie,
(and I'm at mom and dad's now)
jenn
Good for you Jenn :) I'm glad you're enjoying a little break too. We all need a break once in a while. I did take the prezzie out of the brown paper when I got it. It looks very pretty under my tree. It'll be nice to have something to open on Christmas. Have a nice visit with your family.
Love,
Laura
Post a Comment