
One day some friends and I rented bicycles and
tackled Loas' pothole-ridden dirt roads to get to some
caves. We had to leave our bikes behind in order to
trek up to the caves' entrances. Laos is beautiful,
friendly and fun. It's very green and lush and has
the advantage of not being overrun by tourists such as
myself. If you're up for an unusual travel
destination, I highly recommend it.

3 comments:
Woo Hoo Success!!!! It took some doing. Hmm... will I ever do homework again? I may be becoming a blog addict. Ah procrastination, my life-long companion.
Ahhh, I know what you mean. But I found it mellowed out pretty quickly once I got the site looking the way I wanted and a few posts up and about. I mean, my blog is still part of my day (as is running around my little list of blogs and seeing how all my friends are doing), but it seems to be a fairly sane part of my day. Relatively speaking.
*grin*
Hey, can I link to you on my blog so I can be more lazy and not have to use the address bar?
sure Jenn, no problem
Post a Comment