Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Poor Me

Well, what a crappy day I've had. First, I got bitten/stung in the shower by a freaky looking insect with many waving legs. I later learned that it's called a house centipede. It totally scared the crap out of me and hurt like a bejesus. Then, I spent six hours in class. When I got home I realized that I'd forgotten my keys and had no way to get in as my roommates were both out. I didn't have anyone's phone number with me, so I had to wander around Toronto for six and a half hours, phoning home at regular intervals, until they finally got home at 10pm. I'm so zonked I can barely keep my eyes open. And on that note, time for bed.

2 comments:

jenn said...

So sorry sweetie. I think there might be something in the air of late. Meh. XoXo jenn

Anonymous said...

If yer head wasn't attached to yer body....