Friday, March 02, 2007

no good title

I just can't think of anything catchy right now. It's Friday, so my brain has officially shut down for the weekend. Mainly I just wanted to give an update. My head is doing much better. I still have red marks on my forehead, but they fade a bit each day. The swelling's gone now, thank god. I had a bit of a puffy yellow-green eye last week. My neck is still stiff, but it's not bothering me much. My shoulder was bothering me this week and I thought it was because of the bed falling on me, but the chiropractor said I sprained a rib. How do you sprain a rib?

As far as the bedbugs go, I didn't get any for two weeks after the last treatment, but then they came back :-(. I decided to spray my bed frame myself because I didn't want to wait another two weeks for the pest control people to return and I didn't want to have to turn my whole apartment upside down again, either. I don't think I've had any bites since then. I'm a bit worried about how much of the toxic stuff I inhaled, though. It seemed to deplete my system and I caught a cold right afterwards. I've been keeping that in check fairly well with Cold FX.

Let my misfortune be a message to you all. If you see an old lady burning hair in the park, let her be.

It really does seem like my life is one problem after another lately. But despite that, I feel pretty good.

I finally got inspired to get back in shape. I went to the gym three times this week and worked out for an hour or longer each time. I also started being a bit more selective about what I eat and trying not to overfeed myself. Because of those changes I'm feeling a lot more positive about myself and life in general. Thanks, Jenn, for helping to inspire me :-).

1 comment:

jenn said...

Ohh, you are inspiring ME right now as I only made it once last week *gah*. GO TEAM! (I'm going to the gym tomorrow!)