Okay, so it's -15, -26 with the wind chill. Yep, that's pretty cold. But wait, there's more! The smell of pesticide in my apartment is so strong that I'm sitting here with all the windows and my screen door wide open. I'm trying to bear it as long as possible. Good thing I don't have to pay for the heat.
I'm also rather pissed because the pest control guys did a real number on my sofa. I want to get rid of the bugs more than anyone, but they sprayed the oily pesticide all over the sofa and it's totally stained. I might as well have just thrown it out. So now I'm wondering, should I complain and try to get them to compensate me in some way? I feel like all I've done is complain since I moved here and I don't want to become known as that whiney chick with the bugs.
Oh, and when I was laundering all of my bedding last night the fancy mattress cover I paid over $60 for melted into itself in the dryer. It said on the label "tumble dry low," which is what I did. Now I have to try to find the receipt. Maybe that old Greek lady that I pissed off in the park this fall (by stopping her from lighting a fire in the dry leaves) really did put a curse on me. She kept yelling something at me in Greek that I thought sounded like a bad word and I'm pretty sure she was burning a wad of someone's hair.
Okay, my rant's over now. I think I'm going to have to close the screen door now.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment