Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Not Again

Okay, so yesterday my alarm went off, but I was so tired I decided to reset it and sleep just a little longer. For some reason the snooze button never occurred to me. So of course I set the alarm wrong and it didn't go off again and then I woke up and OMG, it was half an hour later. I rushed through my shower, did my hair, put on my makeup, ate breakfast and left for work. As I was walking towards the door to leave the building I noticed that it was really dark outside and there were no other people around. Confused, I looked at my watch and it said 2:00. Maybe it's broken, I thought, and looked at my ipod. Nope, still 2:00. Oh man. If the buses had been running at that time I would have just gone to work, but instead I came back home, got into bed and eventually went to sleep again. Needless to say, I've felt like I was a day ahead ever since.

1 comment:

jenn said...

This is like your THEME!!

So sorry m'dear.