Thursday, October 27, 2005

URG!

So it's 1:10 a.m. and I'm up and showered and ready to start the day…except it's the middle of the freaking night!!! I swear I remember hearing my alarm and turning it off. It must have been a dream. Why can't I just dream about sex and beaches and things? And, of course, it's always dark when I get up these days, so that didn't tip me off.

Now, here I sit with wet hair, wanting to go back to bed but not wanting to disturb anyone by blowdrying my hair at 1:00 a.m. If I go to bed with it wet, it's going to be a real treat in the morning.

Oh dear, now I hear my roommate in the shower. I wonder if my being up and about made her think it was morning, too.

K, my eyes are getting heavy. I think I have to go to bed now, wet hair or no. Let's hope for the best.

g'night!

4 comments:

Yonners said...

Heh. Laura's a spaz. Heh.

Laura Barth said...

Thanks for your support Yonners :P

jenn said...

I seem to recall you doing this at your other apartment way back when. In abbotsford. At three in the morning!

Silly girl.

Laura Barth said...

Wow, you have an amazing memory Jenn. I think it was around midnight, though. I was jolted out of my stupor that time by an angry neighbor. Let's hope it's a long time before it happens again.