Ok, I've been having blog guilt pangs lately because I haven't posted anything in so long. So, I'm determined to write something even though I might not have much that I want to say right now.
I'm supposed to be trying to get a job, but I haven't sent out a single resume. The whole process of writing cover letters and updating the resume seems daunting to me. Every day I determine that I'm going apply for a couple of positions, but I don't. I feel bad about that.
On the bright side, the place where I was interning gave me $500 as a thank you. Very sweet :-) Now I can pay my June rent. Yay!!
Even though I don't have much money, I bought five new scarves today. They're gorgeous, and were only $6 each, regularly priced at over $30 each. They're all pretty colours for spring and a couple can be used as belts.
We're moving to the new apartment in two weeks. I'm mostly packed already. I don't have much stuff really. It feels good to have a handle on it, though. We went to talk to the landlady at the new place today and give her the paint chip of the colour we are hoping they'll paint the place. It's a really soft, champagne yellow. I think it would really help to brighten the place up a bit. I'm really looking forward to just being able to relax in my home.
Well, that's all for now. G'night all.
Sunday, May 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay laura blog entry! Hi sweetie! I'm in nyc now and Coral mentioned your latest message - but I'm here. And I tried to reach you before i left but you were 'away for the weekend' - I refrained from commenting that it was probably self-defense.
Ohhh, pretty purchases for $6 rock!
Hello Laura. I've been tagged too. I just wanted to say hello and that I'm still here. I'm much more vacant than usual because of the new school schedule. I also like reading the commment/dialouge following all your posts. It's all so funny. Naked dancing people is crazy. Crazy I say. Do you have my email?
I'm here! I'm here! Sort of... sorry about the long silence. I'll try to be a better blogger. Hey Yonners. I don't think I do have your e-mail address. Why don't you send it along? I'd love to chat with you some time. Adieu.
Post a Comment